Saturday, January 29, 2011

Clover's Garden

So today while sitting at lunch I decided to go get the mail while my 9 month old and her siblings were at the lunch table. Figured while she was contained I could get out and back in the house without being missed. Well, I got the most ADORABLE hat in the mail from Clover’s Garden. I ordered it not too long ago and am surprised at how fast it was sent. It is an owl hat that I had been looking at for a little while and finally decided to get! It helped that I won 50% off, and YAY it is here.
I am so impressed by the detail and the beautiful color of the yarn used. It really is an amazing piece of art! So I had to share some pictures, and also the site I got it from. I will do an update review when we have had it for a little while! Until then check out this adorable hat!!
How cute that today she is wearing her Hoot Hoot I am Cute shirt!

Love this hat!!
To get your own hat you can check out Clover's Garden on Facebook
Or just go right to her Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment