Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why Reviews??

So why did I decide to start a review blog? I am home all day. I realized that I use tons of products and thought it would be nice if I knew more about the products before I used them. I mean, not from what the product says, but what other families have to say about them. So I thought hmmm, what would I say about these products if someone asked. So here it is, what I think about the products I use. Most products will probably be ones I have used with my youngest daughter. Enjoy.

So speaking of my younger daughter I guess I can do a brief intro of my family....
My name is Staceyann I have been married to my husband Jason for 12 years. This is our 11 year anniversary picture!

This is from Dec 2009 (I was 20 weeks pregnant with Molly)
 We have an 11 year old daughter, Brooke-Lynn. She loves music and plays the saxophone!
After Brookie came Aiden. He is now 9. We usually find him playing his DS...um I should say DSi. The DS took a little fall

Nine years after Aiden, we had Molly. A bit of a surprise. She is almost 9 months old now and into EVERYTHING!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to read your reviews on everything! I'm too scared...aka lazy...to try cloth diapers. :-)

    ReplyDelete